- Auntie: Ahh errr what you want ahh?
- Me: give me roti prata & teh tarik please?
- Auntie: What lah? what is prata ahh?
- Me: getting frustrated, a plain roti pr-at-a with chicken curry please?
- Auntie: Ah what you want? Prata err what lah?
- Me: now starting to get rather hacked off I just want a roti prata (which was clearly not understand)
- It was at that point that a fellow customer with a heavy Indian accent said at breakneck speed "he wants a roti prata"
- Auntie: Oh par----art---aaa lah, sorry ahh, finished, not started yet!
With that it was time to board the bus & 2.5 hrs later at Pagoh rest stop I enjoyed some nice roti telur washed down by a hot and tasty teh tarik.
Still at least it wasn’t as crazy as the time in Bangsar I ordered a coke and got egg fried rice but that’s another story.
Yay! Looks yummy. I would want to try this at home. Thank you for sharing your Roti Prata food experience. ;)ReplyDelete